Today I am going to be doing a review on a product “I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review from Tomoson and Body Merry. The products are called Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream and Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol.
Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream
- Safe Natural & Organic Ingredients: A bunch of premium natural and organic ingredients make up this formulation - Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few. Yes, ingredients that you KNOW are good for you. Need we say more?
- Heal, Hydrate and Nourish Your Skin: This cream helps in reducing the appearance of existing scars and marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so that it has a more even tone and feels smooth and supple to the touch. It also ensures that the moisture seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in. This improves your skin's elasticity, which in turn helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming. In a nutshell, it works great for prevention as well as reduction!
- No Harsh Chemicals + Made in USA + Cruelty Free: The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: You simply cannot go wrong since Body Merry offers a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all its products. If you do not like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. No need to return the bottle.
- Results For All: This creamy moisture rich product helps to prevent and diminish the appearance of old and new stretch marks and scars, whatever be the cause! Moms can tackle stretch marks head on by using this cream during and after pregnancy. While stretch marks are most commonly associated with pregnancy, almost all of us (whether its men or women) invariably have some 'problem areas'. This cream is designed for use by both men and women who are looking for a highly effective solution to fight those pesky marks and scars.
Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol
- Optimum Caffeine + Retinol: Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
- Natural + Organic: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients. Three types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse) combine to give it an antioxidant boost, which helps in firming and toning. Organic Cayenne provides a spicy twist and helps in circulation and reducing the storage of fat. This synergistic blend ensures that you are well on your way to reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps!
- Lightweight + Refreshing: The lightweight consistency of the gel-cream is designed to glide over large areas so that a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no greasy residue. It is infused with a refreshing 100% Natural 'mint - green tea - lime' fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once completely absorbed.
- Made in USA + Cruelty Free + No Harsh Chemicals: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals. The cream is also free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
My overall opinion on the Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol was okay I have tried a lot of other cellulite creams in the past but I have never tired any with caffeine or retinol so i was very happy to try this product out. What I love about the product was how moisturized my skin felt, one thing I didn't like about the product was the smell it smelled medicated which I don't like. Also when you open up the product it was a little runny for me so you have to be careful when you open it. I did see a slight difference in the cellulite on my legs which was awesome, I can't wait to see the difference the more I use it.
My overall opinion on the Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream was really good I have tried other stretch marks and scar creams in the past to get rid of stretch marks from pregnancy and some have worked and some have not.
What I really love about the product is the smell it smelled like cocoa butter which was so cool, I also loved how my skin looked and felt after using the product and a little goes a long way the product was very thick which I liked. I seen a little difference in my stretch marks, this product takes time to see a difference which is normal for these types of product no quick fix.
If you would like to purchase these products click the links below: