Etsy Shop

Sunday, August 6, 2017

BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens Review



Hello all hope you are having a blessed day today I will be doing a review on 
3-pack BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens (Pink, Purple, Turquoise) in a Smiley Kit.  I received  the samples for free for my honest opinion from Smiley360.


The Smiley Kit Contained:

* 3-pack BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens (Pink, Purple, Turquoise)
* 10 coupons to share with your friends
* Fun activity sheet
* Smiley Sharing Guide


Description

BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens - The Smear Stops Here! 

Fast drying ink!

* Dries up to 3x faster* for less smearing 
* Super smooth writing retractable gel pen
* Comfortable full grip barrel

* 0.7 mm medium point







My Opinion

I really liked the BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens, I like how I write with them I have pretty decent hand writing which is a plus. I love that the pens dries up to 3x faster* for less smearing, I like that they are super smooth writing retractable gel pen,comfortable full grip barrel and 0.7 mm medium point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment