Etsy Shop

Monday, March 6, 2017

PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals​ Review


Hello everyone I hope you are having a blessed day, I am coming to you with another review on a product "I received for free for my honest opinion in my Rosy Voxbox I received from Influenster.com". The product that I received was, PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals



PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals


PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals, which is made with 93% naturally derived ingredients and naturally fragranced using essential oils, eliminates 99.99% of most illness-causing germs.


  • USDA certified bio-based: Made with 100% naturally-renewable alcohol including plant-based alcohol
  • Naturally-fragranced with skin-conditioning essential oils
  • Kills more than 99.99% of germs, naturally
  • Triclosan, paraben and preservative free




My Opinion

I really like the size of this product it is perfect to take with me when I need it for my 6 year old son. He constantly needs hand sanitizer after all his projects when we are out on the town and can't get to a sink for him to was his hands. I really love the purell brand and believe that it is protecting my son from germs he can get from all the children he runs into.

No comments:

Post a Comment