Etsy Shop

Friday, September 18, 2015

Say and Pray Bible Book Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: Say and Pray Bible, By: Diane Stortz for free for my honest opinion.










Book Description

Say and Pray Bible stories will engage toddlers as they learn about God and all the things in His world.

Simple Bible story text and colorful objects will delight little ones as they are introduced to popular Bible stories. With adorable, vibrant illustrations of six to eight items per spread, toddlers will have the opportunity to learn about God and to point to and name objects on each page as they read with an adult. Each familiar Bible story includes a Bible verse (Little Ones Say) and a short prayer (Little Ones Pray) to help hide the Word in your little one's heart.

Say and Pray the Bible with your toddler today!

God Made the World God made the world, The beautiful world, And He said, "It is very good!"

Little Ones Say In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. -Genesis 1:1

Little Ones Pray Thank You, God, for the wonderful world You made! Amen.




I really liked this book and so did my son I love the picture and the words and  how it teaches kids how to pray. I love that this book helps the children learn about god and how it had the little prayers for the little ones. I love how the book is made it can not be torn like a lot of book that are made my 5 year old love this book the words and the pictures.


 I received a book called: Say and Pray Bible, By: Diane Stortz for free for my honest opinion from http://booklookbloggers.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment