Etsy Shop

Friday, February 19, 2016

Free & Clear Baby Wipes Review



Hello everyone I hope you are having a awesome day. Today I am coming to you with a review on a product that I received for free for my honest opinion from https://generationgood.socialmedialink.com. The product I received was the Free & Clear Baby Wipes.









Free & Clear Baby Wipes work gently with plant-derived ingredients.


  • Free of alcohol, fragrances & dyes
  • Free of parabens and phthalates 
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Thick, strong and generously-sized

Did You Know? 


Our Free & Clear Baby wipes use 70% less plastic than our original wipes, thanks to the use of plant materials. 

My Opinion On The Wipes:

I love the fact that the wipes are gentle on my sons skin. I love that it is free of chemicals like alcohol, fragrances,dyes, parabens and phthalates. One thing that I do not like about this product is that it does not have a seal to close and open because,if you can not seal the packaging the wipes will dry, so you have to use all the wipes so they will not dry out.

I received for free for my honest opinion from https://generationgood.socialmedialink.com. The product I received was the Free & Clear Baby Wipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment