Etsy Shop

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter Review



Hello all I am coming to you with a review on a product I received for free for my honest opinion from influenster.com The product I received is the Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter!I received this product in a Bloom Voxbox.




About The Product

You know what it's like to have a bad hair day, maybe even a bad hair week! But don't let sad, thin, lifeless hair get in the way of another day. Plump For Joy™ Thickening Hair Lifter will have you from drab-to-fab in just moments! This salon formula spray will thicken and strengthen your mane. It'll add body, shine and some ooh la la. When you see your new do, it'll make you jump for joy, too.


How to Use-


For best results, spray into palm, rub hands together, and then scrunch into hair from ends to roots. Style as usual. TIP: For a wavy look, let dry naturally or use a diffuser to dry hair. Can be used on damp or dry hair.


My Review

What I first noticed about this product was the smell and the packaging, the smell was so nice I loved the smell I have not had any products that I have used In the past smell this amazing. The packaging was really pretty and I love how the product comes out, it does come out to much or to little.  

For products like this you have to use this consistent to really see a difference as far as seeing a difference in your hairs thickness and strength. I look forward to see the major changes in my hair as I use the product more and more. I received this product for free for my honest opinion. This review is my own honest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment