Etsy Shop

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunbelt Bakery bar (Chocolate Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Granola Bar ) Review


Hello all I am coming to you with a review on a product I received for free for my honest opinion from influenster.com The product I received is the Sunbelt Bakery bar (Chocolate Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Granola Bar ) I received this product in a Bloom Voxbox.








About The Product

Sunbelt Bakery® Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars

Chocolate lovers rejoice! We’ve added the taste of fudge to our already delicious Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.





INGREDIENTS: GRANOLA (WHOLE GRAIN OATS, SUGAR, PALM KERNEL AND SOYBEAN OILS, CORN SYRUP, COCONUT, HONEY, MOLASSES, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, CORN STARCH, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, SOY FLOUR, EGG WHITES), CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, PALM AND PALM KERNEL OIL, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, MILK), CRISP RICE (RICE FLOUR, SUGAR, WHEY, SALT, BARLEY MALT, WHEAT FLOUR, DEXTROSE), PALM KERNEL AND SOYBEAN OILS, WATER, COCOA, NONFAT DRY MILK, SORBITOL, SOY LECITHIN, CORN STARCH, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, VANILLIN.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS COCONUT, SOY, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, EGG, MILK, WHEAT. MAY ALSO BE PRESENT IN THIS PRODUCT: OTHER TREE NUTS.

No preservatives
Wholesome energy source
Provides 7g of whole grain per serving

Also available in a 15-count Value Pack.



My Review

I  have tried a lot of different brands of granola bars but never any from the Sunbelt brand. I was really excited to try because I love granola bars and I have never tried a fudge dipped chocolate chip granola bar. I tired the product and so did my spouse and children and we all liked it. I didn't have a weird smell and it was not hard it was not dry or have a gross aftertaste either. 

I have found in the past that a lot of granola bars I have tried were dry and sometimes hard. I really loved this granola bar and would love to try other flavors available. I will be purchasing these granola bars very soon. I am so glad I had the opportunity to try this granola bar for free for my honest opinion. This review was my own honest thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment