Etsy Shop

Friday, September 16, 2016

Wee Alphas: By:26 A to Z Postcards, from Angelfish to Zebra Review






Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another post card/book review from http://www.bloggingforbooks.com.  I received a Post Card Book called: Wee Alphas: 26 A to Z Postcards, from Angelfish to Zebra By. Wee Society for free for my honest opinion.










Book Description

This imaginative take on the alphabet features 26 Wee Alphas postcards, each created with a "hidden letter” to find. 

Based on the award-winning Wee Alphas kids’ app, the postcards feature quirky illustrations of Biki the Buffalo, Ulysses the Unicorn, 
Yolanda the Yeti, and their furry, feathered, or finned friends. The cards are bound into a fold-out accordion format that can be displayed 
in its entirety, or they can be detached to separately display or share. Writing prompts on the back of each card will inspire any kid (or their grown-up) to pass along a super-special greeting.




My Opinion 

I really enjoyed these A-Z alphabet post cards, my son is home-schooled and these postcards came in hand with teaching my son. My son really enjoyed playing with them and the fact that they are postcards was really cool. My son and I loved the pictures and the words on the postcards because they helped with letters, pictures and words that the letters started with. Great post cards they were awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment