Etsy Shop

Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Box of Awesome Things Matching Game





Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.bloggingforbooks.com. I received a  Game called: A Box of Awesome Things Matching Game By: Wee Society  for free for my honest opinion.








ABOUT A BOX OF AWESOME THINGS MATCHING GAME

You know what’s awesome? Fireflies. Lava. Tacos. Yellow. Wee Society’s compilation of awesome things (also found in An Incomplete Book of Awesome Things) is now a matching game – designed to induce giggles, exercise working memory and spark silly conversations. The game comes with 20 pairs of cards – including one blank pair so kids can draw their own awesome addition. What’s not included: things that are NOT awesome, like cavities, garbage or splinters. It’s designed for all ages. Beginners can take out a few pairs, and work their way up to using all 40 cards.



MY OPINION

I played this game with my seven year old and we really liked it, the matching game was educational for my son. The matching game helped with his memory as well as reading the cards. We played a game with the four  decks separate first and them we put all the cards together we really enjoyed it my son loves the game because he loves to beat me.



No comments:

Post a Comment