Etsy Shop

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Tora Fright Patches Things Up (A story about Forgiveness) Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/ I received a book called: Tora Fright Patches Things Up (A story about Forgiveness) By: Tracey Madder for free for my honest opinion.








Book Description:

Tora’s prize-winning ceramic armadillo has been broken by her little brother! How can she ever forgive him? By asking God for help! Tora learns that God is always willing to help us forgive others when we ask him.Children and their parents alike will fall in love with the Frights. This funny and endearing family of monsters will teach kids the importance of talking to God first when they are afraid, when things go wrong, or when they need
guidance for making good choices. And they will learn that God always answers prayer.




My Opinion:

My son and I really enjoyed this book, this book is all about the growing up having siblings and how they fight and get angry at each other and learning how to forgive when we are angry when or younger or even older siblings break things of ours. I loved reading this book to my son it teaches him on forgiving and learning about how god wants us to  be. 







No comments:

Post a Comment