Etsy Shop

Friday, November 10, 2017

LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME REVIEW



Hello everyone I hope you are having a blessed day. Today I will be reviewing some gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children By. https://www.letthelittlechildrencome.com. I received theses products for free for my honest opinion from FlyByPromotions.








ABOUT

Let The Little Children Come aims to provide effective gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children. It is the hope that these tools and resources will help you in conveying the powerful gospel message to children. The gospel tracts are all specially designed to capture and hold the attention of children, while not distracting them from the core message of salvation through Jesus Christ.



SOCIAL – CORNER:



Links for individual tracts inside the sampler pack that I received.












My Opinion

My son and I really enjoyed these  gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children. There tools are definitely a great way to teach children about God, there are so many different things that your child or children can enjoy. Theses tool should be in all Sunday schools and homes with children, these tool teach children about god in a way they can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment