Etsy Shop

Monday, March 12, 2018

Prayers for Every Occasion Book Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/ I received a book called: Prayers for Every Occasion By. Ellen Banks Elwell for free for my honest opinion.







Book Description:
This handy collection of 176 heartfelt prayers will give voice to your thoughts, hopes, and life challenges. Prayers for family issues, friendship, celebrations, illness, loss, work, and much more will remind you that God listens, cares about your heart, and is ready to help as you look to him for inspiration and encouragement.




My Opinion:

This book is a awesome edition to my bible, no matter what you are going through this book will have a prayer for you. The book has a index to guide you to what type of prayer you need to pray,the author did a great job writing this book. This book is the perfect size it's so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment