Etsy Shop

Friday, November 14, 2014

Zep Cleansters Review




Hello all hope you are having a great friday, today I will be doing a review on, some FREE Zep Cleanster Samples courtesy from Zep and Crowdtap. I have never head of Zep before so I was so excited to try these samples, I received 5 sample sizes total:

- Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant (2 bottles)
- Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser(3 bottles)






Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant 






Before: Porcelain Sink




After: Porcelain Sink




Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser





Before: Down Stairs Bathroom Sink



After: Down Stairs Bathroom Sink






My over all opinion on Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant and  Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser was okay, I have used cleaners that work better but these products were okay and I love to try new products to see if they are better than my current cleaners. I love that the degreaser doesn't look like a normal degreaser, the degreasers I have used in the past look more like easy off bottles. 

I would have to say i'm not sure if I would purchase this product after I run out, I guess I will use it all up to see how I feel if I want to replace my current cleaners. So happy I got a chance to try out these products thanks Zep and Crowdtap.






Disclosure: I received FREE Zep Cleanster Samples courtesy from Zep and Crowdtap. My opinion  and experience on the product is 100 percent mine. Thank you! #ZepCleanster, #Crowdtap

No comments:

Post a Comment