Etsy Shop

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Influenster Review



Hello All I hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday, today I am going to be review a wonderful site that I have really enjoyed over the years and have received some awesome products from this company they company is called Influenster. If you are interested click the link below to join this awesome site:

Click Here






Influenster is a great website, were they invite there most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as:


       - VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size  products to test and review!
     -   Interactive Twitter chats with celebrities and in-the-know experts
     - Fun contests where members can earn sweet giveaways
     - Special discounts on featured brands, services, and more

Also when you receive a VoxBox and you complete the tasks for the VoxBox you will receive badges and some prizes for completing the the tasks below is  examples of some of my badges.





I have received some really awesome voxbox since I have been with influenster it is some awesome to be able to receive awesome products from hair, skin, body to household and
give my honest feedback receive prizes and badges.

I really enjoy being a member of Influenster.com, with influenster it is really important to be active because thats what helps you to get voxboxes, you want to make sure you link your social media sites to influenster that way when you share stuff related to influenster it will make and impact and help with you receive a chance to get receive more voxboxes.

There is so much more you can do on influenster.com so If I was you I would head over to influenster and join its an awesome site. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment