Etsy Shop

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Powerful Moments in the Presence of God Review


Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from Chosen Books. I received a book called: Powerful Moments in the Presence of God by: Lorraine Marie Varela for free for my honest opinion.




About

Refresh Your Soul Today

You can experience the incredible joy of hearing God's voice and experiencing His love in a personal, life-transforming way--every day. These inspiring thoughts and corresponding Scriptures, accompanied by the author's spectacular photography, take only moments to read, but they will renew your mind, refocus your heart and usher you into the presence of the Almighty.


Come expectantly!

Review

This was a very inspirational book, when you are down and out this is a awesome book to read. I love the awesome scriptures these scripture just really let you know how much god loves you and the wonderful joy you experience with reading his scriptures the author did an awesome job with writing this book I really enjoyed it this book should be with you everywhere you go.







I received a book called: Powerful Moments in the Presence of God by: Lorraine Marie Varela for free for my honest opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment