Etsy Shop

Friday, March 11, 2016

Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed, Today I will be doing a review on a product "I received for a discounted in exchange for a review Brandbacker and Valentia Skin Care for my honest opinion" the product is called Royal Rose Hydrating Serum.














About the Product Royal Rose Hydrating Serum -

 A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.

This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance

Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.

- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.

- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..

- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.

- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.

- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.

- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores. Learn About the Brand The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.

Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.

After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.


You can Purchase Royal Rose Hydrating Serum on there website at: 
Click Here

You can also purchase on amazon at:

Amazon



My Opinion:

When I first saw the packaging I was like wow the packaging looks really expensive, this product looks like it is worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I really like the products smell it smells really good and I am big on smells, if it smells weird I sometimes can't use products so I am so happy it smelled really good. 

I first washed my face waited for it to dry then I applies 2 pumps on my face and neck, after it dried I wanted to see how my face felt . I wanted to see if  my face felt dry or moisturized,  and it did feel dry you definitely need to apply a moisturized as the directions tell you.

I  glad I waited  awhile before I applies the moisturizer just to see how my skin reacted. 
as fair as seeing a difference in my skin, I have not seen a change this is a product that needs consistent use. I look forward to seeing my after I have used the product for a while. 




Disclaimer that I have received this discounted product in exchange for a review

No comments:

Post a Comment