Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Paul Meets Jesus Book Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: Paul Meets Jesus  By. David Miles Published by. Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.








Book Description

Discover how Paul, once a man who did not believe in Jesus, became one of the most outspoken followers of Christ in this level 2 I Can Read, written in the tradition of the bestselling NIV Adventure Bible.





My Opinion

I really enjoyed this book, I always loved the story of Saul(Paul). I loved how a man that hated christian Jesus chose to use him to spread Jesus love, to have him spread gods word as well as healed others. I makes you think why would Jesus choose a bad man a man who hated Christians, who persecuted christian.

 If Jesus can change a man like Paul then we know of course anyone can be changed. I love how the author made the story a easy read so young children can understand the story I really enjoyed reading this book to my son. I love these I can read books, hopefully my son will read this book to me soon.





I received a book called: Paul Meets Jesus  By. David Miles Published by. Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment