Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Behind Closed Doors Review



Hello all I hope you are having a blessed day, today I am doing a review on a book I received for free for my honest opinion called: Behind Closed Doors By: B. A. Paris.








Book Description

The 2016 debut bloggers can't stop raving about. Perfect for fans of The Girl on the Train and The Ice Twins 

Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace.

He has looks and wealth, she has charm and elegance. You might not want to like them, but you do. Though, you’d like to get to know Grace better.

But it’s difficult, because you realize Jack and Grace are never apart.

Some might call this true love. Others might ask why Grace never answers the phone. Or how she can never meet for coffee, even though she doesn’t work. How she can cook such elaborate meals but remain so slim. And why there are bars on one of the bedroom windows.

Sometimes, the perfect marriage is the perfect lie.


My Opinion 

Now  this is my type of book, this is the type of book that you cannot put down. This book reminds me of my favorite lifetime movie but on steroids if you know what I mean. I felt like I was watching a movie but in my mind. I try to imagine what the movie version of this book would look like, it was so captivating. I love how the author writes its so good. 

I liked Grace and her sister Millie I love how much Grace loves her sister and takes care of her sister. As far as Jack I wan't really a fan of him there is just something about him I don't trust. This book is a good read and I don't want to give out to information but it is a must read.  You have to read to really understand what is really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment