Etsy Shop

Sunday, June 12, 2016

NIrV Minecrafters Bible Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: NIrV Minecrafters Bible By: Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.








Book Description

Do you ever feel like it's more fun to exist in the computer world than the real one? Is that the only place you can control your destiny? Well, God is the original great world builder, and he gave us the power and the skills we need to make changes in the real world. The Minecrafter’s Bible, NIrV contains the full text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible (from Genesis to Revelation) as well as 24 color tip-in pages featuring full-color illustrations in the style of wildly popular virtual-world-building games. Featured stories include the days of creation and great builds of the Bible.



My Thoughts

When I saw this book I was so excited because my 5 year old son is obsessed with minecraft, he loves everything minecraft games,books, clothes, stuffed animals everything. So when I had the opportunity to review it I jumped at it and when I showed it to my son he was like cool. I love the 24 color tip-in pages featuring full-color illustrations in the style of wildly popular virtual-world-building games. 

Featured stories include the days of creation and great builds of the Bible. I love the pictures in the bible there so cute the people of the bible made into minecraft  characters this, bible  is so kid friendly and I love it my son when be happy to show everyone at church.


I received a book called: NIrV Minecrafters Bible By: Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment