Etsy Shop

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Look and Tell Bible Book Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: The Look and Tell Bible Published By: Thomas Nelson free from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/ for my honest opinion.








Book Description


Looking for a way to engage little ones in learning Bible stories?

The Look and Tell Bible gives preschoolers and toddlers the opportunity to use creative, charming illustrations to interact with you in an innovative way. Rebus format allows little ones to read along and become a part of the experience while learning important Bible stories.

Parents will love teaching their children these enduring stories while offering their children the opportunity to grow as a believer. Bible stories include: Adam and Eve, Noah and the Ark, Joseph, Moses, David and Goliath, Daniel and the Lions’ Den, the Nativity, the Feeding of the 5,000, the Good Samaritan, and the Easter Story.



My Opinion

I enjoyed reading this book to my five year old. My five year old loved the book he was able to engage in reading the book based off of the awesome pictures that were in this book. This book is a must read, all parents need to read this book to there children it is completely adorable. Your children are learning about the bible in a fun way they can understand. I will be reading this book to my son over and over again so he can learn more and more about the lord. My sons favorite story was David and Goliath.





No comments:

Post a Comment