Etsy Shop

Friday, October 21, 2016

NIV Holy Bible for Girls, Journal Edition, Pink Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: NIV Holy Bible for Girls, Journal Edition Published By: Zondervan free from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/ for my honest opinion.




Book Review

The NIV Holy Bible for Girls, Journal Edition is the perfect way to apply Scripture to your everyday life. Designed with the thoughtful writer in mind, a whimsical cover and journaling lines inspire reflection in God’s Word. This Bible contains the full text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) translation.

Features include:

Lines on each page for journaling and notes Thick paper perfect for any writing utensil A presentation page for gift giving A “How to Use This Bible” page to get started on the right foot Ribbon marker The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV)



My Opinion 

I really love this bible I am so glad I had the opportunity to review this book. I love how beautiful this bible is, I love that I have lines to journal in. I know sometime there are time when I don't have any paper to take notes, this bible will come in handy. I love how the bible is structured, I love the full text of this NIV. I love reading gods word and this makes me want to read it so much more because of the structure of the bible.




No comments:

Post a Comment