Etsy Shop

Friday, May 22, 2015

How To Enjoy Reading Your Bible Review




Hello all I pray that you are having a blessed day today I am doing another book review on a book I received for free for my honest opinion from Bethany House Publishers. Th book I received is called How To Enjoy Reading Your Bible By Keith Ferrin.





About

Do you feel like you should read the Bible more?

This book will help you 
want to read it.Keith Ferrin has been talking to churches for years about enjoying God's Word. Here he shares the most helpful ideas and habits you can start using today. You will find ten proven tips that are equally practical whether you are a longtime Bible student or simply exploring what this life-changing book is all about.

Aimed at deepening your relationship with God, these simple suggestions will help you focus more easily as you read, remember Scripture better, and most importantly, enjoy the Bible and its Author more than you ever dreamed possible.

Includes Discussion Questions and Reading Suggestions for Small Groups


My overall opinion of this book was I really enjoyed it, this book offers you awesome  tips on getting started reading your bible. This book in my opinion is a great book to read to find out were you should start reading your bible.

 A lot of times when you start reading your bible sometimes you don't know where to start I think this book can get you started on figuring out were to start and enjoying reading your bible as well. This book is great for bible study groups, I really enjoyed this book and will recommend it to anyone who wants to read and enjoy there bibles.


 *This book was provided to me for my honest review by Bethany House Publishers




No comments:

Post a Comment