Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 8, 2015

A Woman's Guide to Knowing What You Believe: How to Love God With Your Heart and Your Mind Review



Hello all I pray that you are having a blessed day today I am doing another book review on a book I received for free for my honest opinion from Bethany House Publishers. The book I received is called A Woman's Guide to Knowing What You Believe: How to Love God With Your Heart and Your Mind By  Patty Houser.






Book Description


The Secret to Developing an Extraordinary Faith

Have you ever wanted a stronger faith--the kind that spills out and changes the world around you? A faith that stands strong under any trial or pressure? This kind of faith isn't just for superstar Christians--it's for all of us. The secret is to fully engage our minds, not just our hearts. 

Dynamic faith means knowing why you believe what you do about all matters of faith, especially the Bible, God, Jesus, and Salvation. In this woman-to-woman book, Patty uses real-life stories and examples, including her own experience coming to Christ after a ten-year search for truth. She reveals how beliefs play an active role in behavior, in relationships, and in families, and she demonstrates how you can share and defend your faith to those you love in a compassionate, relational way.

Loving God with your heart and mind is the next step to the faith you've always wanted. Let this book show you how to get there.


My opinion on this book is it's a great book to have in your home, I am all about learning about having a better relationship with god and how to love the lord with all my heart and mind. I love how this book give awesome information on how to grow in your faith. I love how she uses real life  stories and examples in the book this is another go to book when you are a christian this is a must have for woman and men.

No comments:

Post a Comment