Etsy Shop

Friday, November 13, 2015

Bounce: A Weight Loss Doctors Plan for A Happier, Healthier and Slimmer Child Review


Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be reviewing a book I received for free for my honest opinion from Pollen-8.com and Medical Weight Loss Of NY, PLLC. Called Bounce: A Weight Loss Doctors Plan for A Happier, Healthier and Slimmer Child By. Dr. Wendy Scinta, M.D.,M.S





Book Description


Dr. Scinta is a nationally recognized expert on adult and childhood obesity treatment, having treated thousands of overweight and obese individuals, helping each lose from 20 to over 200 pounds. 

Her BOUNCE Children and Adolescent weight loss program has received national and international attention. Dr. Scinta has been featured on CNN, Voice of America, The Steve Harvey Show and other programs as an expert spokesperson and authority, also being awarded the prestigious "Obesity Medicine Physician of the Year" award in 2012.

This 234 page book, "Bounce" is an easy to read and follow interactive tutorial program to help readers work with their child and family to develop healthy eating patterns and a healthy lifestyle that will yield a lifetime of benefits. Bounce is available directly at www.drwendydiet.com and at Amazon as well as in an eBook format including Barnes & Noble Nook, Kindle and iTunes.


My Review:

I was interested in the book because, when you have children and they are going to school the meals at school are not to healthy. Especially if you have  high school kids that can go off campus and they have all these fast food places and they make poor decisions  and pick fast food. They also have a lot of vending machines on campus and they will get chips and other bad food to eat for lunch. 

I love how this book teaches how to learn about healthy eating patterns, and changing you eating style. My children do not have any issues with being obese but I want to teach them now so it will not happen in the future. I feel this book is for everyone not just children I think this book works well with adults also.

I love the fact that the book includes menus, delicious recipes that are easy to follow. I like how the author teaches you about timing and spacing out your meals, having your children eat 5 meals a day spacing them out every 3 hours. Its kind of hard to monitor how many meals they eat when your children are in school.

Dr. Wendy did an awesome job with this book I love how it is structured and I love that the meals are meals and snacks that kids would like. I feel that this book should be owned by anyone with children, this book is easy to follow and understandable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment