Etsy Shop

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I am doing a review on a product called: Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple  I received for free for my honest opinion from bzzagent.com


What’s in This BzzKit?


  • A FREE bottle of Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™ in the flavor you selected at sign-up
  • Pass-along coupons for $.75 off a 59 oz. bottle or 8 oz. 6-pack of any flavor of Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™
  • Welch’s® PB&J Sandwich Vault - a snap-top case to keep your PB&J fresh and beautiful


When did everything get so complicated? We can’t even pronounce the names of half the characters on Game of Thrones, much less all the ingredients in our food. Welch’s® gets that, so they created Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™. With flavors like Peach Mango, Concord Grape, Strawberry Raspberry, Orange Pineapple Apple, and Passion Fruit, Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™ contains just a handful of honest ingredients and none of the stuff you don’t want. That means no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup—just simply wholesome deliciousness.



Looking for Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™?
Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™ is available in a variety of delicious flavors, including Peach Mango, Concord Grape, Strawberry Raspberry, Orange Pineapple Apple, and Passion Fruit. Find it in 59 oz. bottles ($2.99) and 8 oz. six-packs ($3.49) at retailers near you, including Walmart, Kroger and Publix, for starters. Learn more at Welchs.com.






I received the Strawberry Raspberry and I absolutely loved it so did my family, the taste was just right not to sweet not to sour. What
I love about the product is that it has no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. I feel safe giving this product to my kids because it more natural the other juices, a lot of juices it like your drinking sugar and that is not healthy at all. I am so happy I had the opportunity to try this drink I will be trying the other kids soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment