Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Doodletopia: Cartoons: Draw, Design, and Color Your Own Super-Fun Cartoon Creations Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://bloggingforbooks.com/. I received a book called: Doodletopia: Cartoons: Draw, Design, and Color Your Own Super-Fun Cartoon Creations Review By: Christopher Hart for free for my honest opinion.






Book Description


An interactive doodle book from a best-selling art instruction author and cartoon master that pairs illustrating insights with drawing, designing, and coloring activities for aspiring artists.

Welcome to Doodletopia! Your first stop in this paradise of creativity? The world of cartoons. Your tour guide Christopher Hart is ready to introduce you to the interactive, artistic possibilities of creating your own exciting, hilarious, off-the-wall cartoon characters, gags, and more.

Unlike other doodle books that leave you stranded, with no help at all, Doodletopia: Cartoons pairs fun doodle-based activities with the sort of insightful (and laugh-out-loud funny) advice and tips that countless readers have come to expect from cartooning master Christopher Hart. For the first time ever, you can pick up your pencils, pens, markers, or crayons, and draw, doodle, or color right on the same page as the author.

From finishing cartoon faces to selecting costumes to completing wacky cartoon scenes, 
the opportunities for creative expression are endless. So what are you waiting for? Open up 
and start doodling


My honest opinion on this book is that this book is awesome for my family, we have a lot of artist in my house from the adults to the children and we like to do little doodles and show each other so when I got the chance to review this for free for my honest opinion I jumped on it. The cartoon drawings are very similar to what i have seen in other drawing books but they are new to the teens in my household which they like. 

Also drawing theses pictures just brings back memories to my childhood, the author does a great job how the book is structured it is easy to follow and I love how easy it is to draw the drawing for teens and adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment