Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Chomps Snack Sticks Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed, Today I will be doing a review on a product "I received for free from Brandbacker.com and Chomps Snack Sticks for my honest opinion" the product is called Chomps Snack Sticks.






About the Product


Chomps Snack Sticks are an awesome new health product made with 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef which is sourced from New Zealand. The sticks contain no artificial ingredients (no nitrites, nitrates, MSG, colors, flavors) and are shelf stable for a year with the help of celery juice! Best of all, they taste AMAZING! 

Think much healthier and tastier version of Slim Jim's. Learn About the Brand Peter and Rashid started Chomps out of an apartment in Chicago in 2012 with the help of their wives. Since then the product has rapidly gained popularity in the CrossFit and Paleo space. It continues to grow in popularity hitting new target markets including Outdoors men, Bodybuilders, Gluten Free Dieters and Parent's looking for healthy snacks for their kids. 

To Purchase Chomps Snack Sticks Please Click The Link Below:
Chomps Snack Sticks



My honest opinion on the the chomps snack sticks is they were okay, I am happy that they are much healthier then slim Jims, but i have to say I like slim Jims better.  I received 6 chomps snacks sticks: 2(Original flavor), 2(Hoppin' Jalapeno),2(Crankin' Cran). I am going to start with the one I liked the least which was the Hoppin' Jalapeno, it had a weird taste to get and it was not hot at all which I was expecting which I was a little disappointed. I would have to say the one I liked the most was the Crankin' Cran, the taste was okay it really didn't taste that much different the the original. I let me family taste and they felt the crankin' cran was the one with the most votes of the snack stick that was the best.    

http://www.gochomps.com



"I received for free from Brandbacker.com and Chomps Snack Sticks for my honest opinion" the product is called Chomps Snack Sticks.

"Powered by BrandBacker"




No comments:

Post a Comment