Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Yalmeh Super Youth-Anti Aging Serums Set Review #Yalmehnaturals



Hello all I hope you are having a blessed day, today I am coming to you with a review on a product "I received for free for my honest opinion from Tomoson.com and Yalmeh Naturals" called 
Yalmeh Super Youth-Anti Aging Serums.










Product Information

Yalmeh Super Youth Skin Revitalizing Serums with Vitamin C Lotion
With Yalmeh’s Super Youth Skin Revitalizing Serums, your search for the best Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serums Combo is finally over. Now with our Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion, this dynamic combination can help you lighten dark spots, repair, hydrate and moisturize your skin.


Vitamin C and E as well as Hyaluronic Acid encourage softness, fade sun spots and discoloration, reduce lines and wrinkles and lessen future wrinkle formation. The molecular structure allows these serums to fill even the smallest lines and create smooth, supple, glowing skin. Use this combo, morning and evening to advance your skin healing and rejuvenation, so you will have softer, smoother, younger looking skin. Try it now and experience a new youthful radiance in your appearance!


  1. 20% Vitamin C Serum and Vitamin C Lotion Repair and Moisturize your skin.
  2. Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates the Tissue While Plumping the Skin.
  3. Dynamic Combination of Serums and Lotion Will Heal and Revitalize the Skin.
  4. Plant-based Natural and Organic Ingredients Keep Your Skin Looking Beautiful and Radiant. 
  5. Buy Today And Save On This Amazing Combo Set.
  6. Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
To Purchase The Set Please Click The Link Below:




My honest opinion on this product was the first thing that caught my eye was the packaging, the packaging is beautiful. The beautiful pictures and the beautiful orange and green color. With the Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing lotion I noticed that I was not happy because to be honest the product felt empty and the product was half way full. 

If I had purchased this product I would have been really upset and wanting them to send me another product that was full. When I used the Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing lotion my skin felt moisturized which I liked. I have dark spots so I am looking forward to seeing how well the Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing lotion works on my dark spots after consistent use.

The Vitamin C Serum made my skin feel really soft, it was not dry but he wasn't moisturized, I did notice that I did not care for the smell but as long as you use a little it's okay. You definitely have to use a moisturizer after this serum if you want your skin moisturized. 

The Hyaluronic Acid Peeless Moisturizing Serum was very moisturizing and made my skin really soft as well, there was no strange smell which I was very happy with. All in all I really enjoyed the Yalmeh Super Youth-Anti Aging Serums Set, I look forward to seeing the long term results after using this product consistently. Because with product like this you will not see anti aging changes after a few uses. 

"I received for free for my honest opinion from Tomoson.com and Yalmeh Naturals" called Yalmeh Super Youth-Anti Aging Serums.




No comments:

Post a Comment