Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

NIrV Beginner’s Bible Devotional Pack Review


Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: NIrV Beginner’s Bible Devotional Pack Published By: Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.












Book Description

Bestselling The Beginner’s Bible brand pack for young readers that includes the complete New International Reader’s Version Holy Bible, and 365-day devotional.

This pack contains a hardcover full-text Bible and a softcover 365-day devotional.

Based on The Beginner’s Bible brand, the NIrV Beginner’s Bible, Holy Bible is a perfect first Bible for a child. With easy-to-read print and full-page illustrations, children will better understand stories in Scripture. Using the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV), this Bible pairs beautifully with The Beginner’s Bible: Kid-Sized Devotions to encourage lifelong Bible reading habits. 


Simple connections to Scripture make the content relevant and understandable for young readers. Each of the 365 devotions has a theme to which the Bible passage, story and art relate. The NIrV Beginner’s Bible Devotional Pack is a perfect starting point for children as they develop a stronger relationship with God, to cuddle-up with parents or enjoy at church or daycare.




My Opinion

My 5 year son and I  loved this NIrV Beginner’s Bible Devotional Pack. This was my sons first bible he usually uses mine or my husbands, he loves this devotional pack h loves showing it off to all the other kids and parents at church. I love how the pack has pictures in the hardcover full-text Bible and a softcover 365-day devotional. 

I love the fact that the pack has the  365 day devotions that can be read to your child on a daily basis. The pack is very well structured for young readers, now he can have a better understanding of who God is and having a stronger relationship with him.





I received a book called: NIrV Beginner’s Bible Devotional Pack
Published By: Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment