Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Devo for the Rest of Us Review




Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/. I received a book called: For Devo for the Rest of Us, By: Vince Antonucci for free for my honest opinion.







Book Description



You are loved by a limitless God! Yet many of us don't live our everyday lives in that reality. The "rest of us" subconsciously believe half-truths about God and ourselves, sabotaging our lives in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. For the next forty days, spend time every day discovering what life can be like in light of God's love for you. Explore how God can meet your deepest yearnings, how your life can make a difference, and how important it is to connect with an active community of faith. For the next forty days, discover a God "for" the rest of us.


My Opinion About this book


This book is great for me to be honest because my new years resolution for 2016 is to have a closer relationship with God and this book will definitely help me and be one of my everyday reads. The book has a 40 days journey to faith which is awesome, I wish the book had more than 40 days but I think that you could read the book over and over if you like. 

With so much stuff going on in the world some people tend to get depressed and worried about everyday life and the future. I think this book is a good way to help you to focus on God and to not worry and stress about today and the future. This book can have you focus on God more and your faith. Love this book it is a must have in your life, this is one to carry around with your bible.



I received a book called: For Devo for the Rest of Us, By: Vince Antonucci  for free for my honest opinion from http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/ .



No comments:

Post a Comment