Etsy Shop

Friday, January 29, 2016

NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Review



Hello All I hope you are having a blessed day, today I will be doing another book review from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/. I received a book called: NIV, Beautiful Word Bible, Hardcover Published By: Zondervan for free for my honest opinion.







Book Description




Be drawn into God’s Word through a fresh, creative expression of the beautiful words of God. Crafted on high-quality paper and balanced with inspiring full-color art and blank space, the NIV Beautiful Word Bible will encourage a deeper and more authentic quiet time. With 500 verses illustrated to help you see the rich diversity of stories, characters, prophecies, rewards, and hope contained within Scripture, you will discover wisdom to sustain you in every season, drawing you deeper into God’s life-changing and inspired Word.

The NIV Beautiful Word Bible in hardcover format is an exquisitely designed, full-color Bible filled with 500 illustrated verses that offers a one-of-kind visual treatment of Scripture, encouraging you to understand and experience God’s Word in a fresh way.



My Review

I picked this bible because I wanted another bible because I normally read from a King James version bible and sometimes I have a hard time understanding so I wanted to have a NIV bible that I can look at the same time to get another understanding. The bible is beautiful and very well detailed I love how it has art and blank journal places where you can take notes. 

I also love the  500 illustrated verses that offers a one-of-kind visual treatment of Scripture, encouraging you to understand and experience God’s Word in a fresh way. I really love this bible and am glad I got the opportunity to review it. 


" I recieved this book for free for my honest opinion from http://www.booklookbloggers.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment